Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cheap Always Infinity!!

Ok, so this is one of the first deals that I have actually written up, so if there are any mistakes or discrepancies, please forgive me!! I'm still learning:) But here's how it worked when I took the following coupons to Target:

Buy 1 Always Pantiliners ($0.94)
Buy 1 Always Infinity Pads ($4.19)
=5.13
Use: $1/1 Always Pads (Is pt towards the liners) 1/1 P&G ($4.13)
And $2/1 Always Infinity Pads 1/1 P&G  ($2.13)
And $1/2 Always Products, Target Coupon   (1.13)
*not sure which insert these are from, I ordered mine from eBay

Final Total for Both: $1.13 (or about $.56 each)

I think this is a great deal, especially for the Always Infinity Brand!! The P&G Coupons expire on 1/31, though, so if you are planning to pick up this deal, I would hurry!


No comments:

Post a Comment