Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Introducing: Kousin 1 and Kousin 2

The name's Kaitlyn.
I have a passion for coupons, weddings, and ice cream. I'm so excited to get married and see my husband's response when I show him my stockpile, he may think I'm krazy-while eating ice cream of course!
I'm the oldest of four children who think I'm the meanest sibling in the world, it's only because I don't share my free treats, but hey! Those are mine ;).
I play piano and sing. I'm not very good at it, but you'll often catch me singing to myself, as embarrassing as that is when I'm caught.
I live in a place where it's super hot, making dumpster diving a dangerous endeavor, but there's no way around it, it's gotta be done! I jump right in, even when others are watching which makes Kerra kind of embarrassed ;).
We love our coupons!!:)

Wanna learn some random facts?

Favorite Candy Bar: Probably a Twix. Snickers and KitKats are great too though!

Favorite Color: Pink, Purple, Bright Blue

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: I'll eat anything but mint.. given the choice though, chocolate chip cookie dough

Favorite Song: That's rough, can I go with anything country?

Favorite Movie: Phantom of the Opera, Music and Lyrics, or some chick flick like Titanic

Favorite Food: Pasta and Potatoes

Favorite Smell: Baking goods, rain, and clean...stuff...

What chore do you hate doing?: I hate to mop or clean old dirty dishes

Something I always have: cell phone and lipgloss

If you could learn to do anything what would it be? To dance or play violin/guitar



Introducing: {Kousin #2}

Well, I guess all you really need to know about me is that I love coupons. Love them. Like...I have dreams about them:) Oh ya, and my nightmares typically include me having to buy something without a coupon. *gasp!* I absolutely love shoes, and I love to read. One of my favorite things to do is read a good book while sipping a {free} simply lemonade. I try to work in a shopping trip whenever possible, and have saved more money than I have ever owned. This may be TMI, but oh well; I basically have a feminine hygiene aisle in my basement. Literally. Like, every brand.... Well, enough about that, here are a few random things about me:

Favorite Candy Bar: Heath bars, all the way!

Favorite Color: Pink, or Turquoise

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Is that even possible?

Favorite Song: hmmm...anything Taylor Swift

Favorite Food: Alfredo!

Favorite Smell: Clothes fresh from the dryer

Favorite Movie: Harry Potter:)

Chore I hate Doing: Dishes.

Something I always have: probably the same as Kousin #1; Lip Gloss, and my Phone

If I could learn anything, what would it be?: To play the cello.

Well, that's about it!


1 comment:

  1. Love you guys like, so much! Thanks for all of the great deals. I am DEFINATELY going to being saving a huge amount of money by following your site!
    -Scrapbooking Diva

    ReplyDelete