Monday, September 26, 2011

Clorox Pens for $0.25 !!! Krazy Deal...

Here's a great deal I found on totallytarget.com:

"I found a couple Clorox 2 Products on Price Cut yesterday for $1.75… Clorox 2 Laundry Stain Remover Trigger Spray Bottles and the Stain Fighter Pens.  There is a great $1.50/1  ANY Clorox 2 product coupon to print too. Just visit the Clorox Play2Day Site HERE, then take a pledge to play. Once you mark one activity as completed under “my activities” the coupon should pop up.
Clorox 2 Stain Fighter Pen 4/$7 or $1.75 each (PC thru 10/15)
Clorox 2 Laundry Stain Remover 22 oz 4/$7 (PC until 10/15)
-$1.50/1 Any Clorox 2 Product found on Clorox Play2Day Site
= .25 cents each after coupon and Price Cut
Also watch for the $1/1 MQ Peelies for the pens like shown in the picture that I found at my store which makes them 75¢."

*Note: you need to sign up, then add one activity to your list, then go to the green box in the upper right hand corner labled "my activities." Then, you click "I completed this activity" a box will come up with a link to the coupon:) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment