Friday, September 23, 2011

I saved 99%!!


Percentage wise this was my best trip to date!

(4) Simply Orange Juice .73 each
$1/OJ from coupons.com
.27 money maker!

(2) Optic White $2.97 something (receipt doesnt say)
$1.50/Optic White manuf. AND $1 Target
Should've ended up costing me .47 each

(1) Aquafresh Travel .97
$1/Aquafresh
.03 mm

(2) Cat Treats .99
$1/target coupon and .75/2 manufacturer
.75 money maker!

So it is all rung up and the lady says, "woah this is weird just a second". I still have a $1 coupon and my total was .52. So she called in the manager who said "Oh no, thats fine thats fine". But the cashier still argues saying it can't be that way. Finally the manager says, "just ring it up!". And my coupon takes off only .12 when it was a $1 but it can't exceed the amount due to Target policy. So all I had to do was pay .40 tax! Later on I realized I could've bought something for that .88 for free. That was irritating! But only paying tax isn't a bad thing at all :).

No comments:

Post a Comment