Sunday, October 23, 2011

Check Walgreens Clearance...

The other day I was at Walgreens and I saw orange stickers....You know what that means, Clearance!! I found Clean & Clear MorningBurst Body Washes (trial size) on clearance for $0.24! I was ecstatic! I picked up 2 of them and went to check out. It turns out that only the blue one was on clearance, so I only ended up with one, but that's ok! Enough of my rambling, here are some deal ideas with this sale...

 There's a $1 off ANY Clean and Clear coupon that makes this deal even sweeter. It can be found HERE.

Deal Idea #1: Buy 1 orange Clean & Clear Trial Size Body Bash @ .99
Use the $1 Coupon
Final Price: Free

Deal Idea #2: Buy 4 orange Clean & Clear Trial Size Body Wash @ .24*
Use the $1 Coupon
Final Price: 4 for Free
*Not sure on this price...

Deal Idea #3: Buy 4 blue Clean & Clear Trial Size Body Wash @ .24
Use the $1 Coupon
Final Price: 4 for Free


Even if you don't want to print the coupons/go through the hassle, .24 is a great price!

There you have it! Awesome deals on awesome products:) Happy Shopping Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment