Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Krazy Weeks Worth:)

Littlest Pet Shop Pack on sale for $5, used overage, FREE
Toothpaste .97 $2/1 $1 MM
Chalk .50 summer clearance! (Ande's Christmas)
Contact Solution. Oh how I hate buying this expensive stuff! $7.97, $2/1 $5.97
Listerine I was so happy about these! Big ones with a bonus travel size, usually $5, on clearance for $3.48. Paired two $1/coupons, $1.48!
Travel Size Listerine this was a MM
Suave Kids BOGO $1.88 for two
Suave Stylers Gotta love online giveaways! FREE
Old Spice Body Wash .99 $1/any FREE
Axe Shampoo .99 $1.50/any .50 MM
Floss $1.00 FREE
First Aide Kits .97 $1.50/2 .22 each
Covergirl make-up, Blush, Bronzer, Coverup, and Sponges, $8/2 .36 for ALL
NYC Makeup .25 each!
I also bought another big Listerine and an $8 Shick Razor but I gave them to my dad before I could get a picture!

I basically have my Christmas shopping done! How great is that?!
:D


I also got these both completely FREEEE! It's always exciting to get food for free! They are $2.97 and I used a $3 coupon from liking "Farmer John" on facebook! Not bad:).

No comments:

Post a Comment